The next big Cascadia Subduction Zone earthquake is overdue, which is a good reason to make sure you’re ready for any kind of disaster with an emergency plan and emergency kit.
On Wednesday, September 21 from 5:30pm to 8:00pm the library will host an Emergency Preparedness Fair at Raleigh Park Elementary School. Representatives from the following organizations will be present with resources on how to prepare for earthquakes and other disasters:
- American Red Cross
- Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue
- Washington County Sheriff
- Washington County Emergency Management Cooperative
- Citizens Participation Organization 3
- West Slope Neighborhood Association
- Raleigh Park Neighborhood Association
- Five Rings Jiu-Jitsu
At 6:30pm the American Red Cross will present “Prepare!” during the fair, with simple steps you and your family can take to be ready when disaster strikes.
Questions? Please contact us.