A Cultural Pass to Adventure is a great way to discover cultural attractions in the Portland-metro area. Cultural passes check out for one day and need to be reserved ahead of time. To make a reservation and to find out more about the program, call us at 503-292-6416.
West Slope Library has passes available to the following destinations:
- A.C. Gilbert’s Discovery Village – Admits five.
116 Marion St. NE, Salem, OR 97301
- Chinese Classical Garden – Admits two adults and two children (under 18).
Closed November 23, 2015 – January 17, 2016.
NW 3rd & NW Everett, Portland, OR, 97209
- Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum – Admits two individuals. Does not include swim park or special events.
500 NE Captain Michael King Smith Way, McMinnville, OR 97128
- Pittock Mansion – Admits two adults and two children (ages 6-18).
Closed January 2-31, 2016.
3229 NW Pittock Drive, Portland, OR 97210
- Portland Japanese Garden – Admits two adults and two children (under 17) from the same household.
Closed September 2015 – March 2016.
611 SW Kingston, Portland, Oregon 97205
- Washington County Museum – Admits one family.
17677 NW Springville Rd, Portland OR 97229